Welcome to Earnest CreativityCongratulations! You've made the leap and started your own business. Now you know you need a good, basic, customer focused web site that will bring in customers and sell your product or service. There are a lot of full service web designers out there you can hire to build a site from scratch but that's time consuming and expensive.
The Packaged Approach
There are also a lot of packaged services out there which will allow you to quickly put up a web presence, display your offerings, schedule your events, communicate with your customers and take orders. You can also connect with FaceBook, Twitter and other social media sites. You can be up and running quickly.
You Don't Need Us
What's that? There are only 24 hours in your day too? You've got a business to run? While you're setting up a web site you're not running your business? You recognize that web tech expertise is not your strong suit?
Well, Maybe You Do Need Us. For one low fee of $500, we will;
- Get our domain name registered.
- Set up an account with GoDaddy, 1&1 or any other web hosting company. (Host fees separate.)
- Establish email with your domain name for a fast, professional look.
- Using your choice of host provided templates, create a web splash page with your introductory content and contact information.
- Have you on the web quickly.
After that, we will develop a work order, based on an analysis of your needs, to design and publish;
- An About page describing who you are and what you do.
- Product or service pages specifically marketing our goods and / or services.
- A calendar of events.
- Building a client / customer list.
- Creating a PayPal connected shopping cart.
- Connections to appropriate social media sites.
- Other customization as needed.
To manage all this, we will create for your company, at no additional cost, a Version 1 Team Edition account for us to work through. This is the same Agile development tool and method major corporations use for large, complex projects but scales well to small ones.
Let's start the conversation. Contact us at; email@example.com